Thank you for signing up! Your download is hurtling its way to your inbox but…
While You’re Here, Grab My Beginner’s Guide To Vegetable Gardening Course for
#£40 just £24
This is a Limited Time Offer.
I’m Updating this course and when I’m done the price will go up. So, get it NOW and you’ll get the updated material for FREE!!!!
There are two ways to become a fully fledged gardener.
Option 1. Do it alone?
If you do it by yourself you’ll probably make a ton of mistakes – I did.
Let me guess – you’ll probably waste time trying to grow seeds in the wrong soil. Spend months trying over and over until you get lucky.
If you don’t get lucky, you give in and completely waste a whole growing season.
Option 2. Take a proven shortcut that sets you up for success!
In less that 2 months you can be eating your own crops and reaping the rewards from your very own green thumb.
Taking this course will save you time, energy and money and give you the confidence to make your gardening dreams a reality.
AND I will be with you every step of the way to ensure you succeed on your journey!! SO-
When you sign up to ” How To Start A Vegetable Garden” with a massive 40% OFF, you get,
- Lifetime access with all updates for free and a one to one service. If you have any questions or need a bit of help i’m right here waiting to help!! What gardening book offers that?
- 13 self-paced modules ( which includes 37 lessons )
- A full years calendar you can keep all the information you need in one place AND reuse it year after year! simply follow along with the To Do tasks and you can’t go wrong.
- A goal planning worksheet to set out your hopes and dreams
- A Garden Layout Plan. Where you can lay your ideas down on paper to the correct scale.
- A 5 Year Crop Rotation Sheet, This gives you the vegetable families and how to rotate them to keep your ground healthy.
- Companion Planting Chart. A sheet which gives you a basic understanding of what plants can be planted together to help each plant grow better.
- A Growing Record. This one is very useful as you progress through the year. Fill in what vegetables your growing, when to sow and harvest and all other information relevant to growing this plant well. When to feed it for example and with what, so you have a log of what to do and when instead of having to look it up every time.
- A Vegetable Sowing Calendar. This chart gives you the normal sowing times for these vegetable seeds in the uk. It also gives you the approximate harvesting time so you can plan ahead in your 12 month calendar.
- Compost Making Sheet. This one will help you know what items to compost to make fertile soil for your plants. It also helps you work out what not to compost
- Mistakes To Avoid. We all make mistakes and we will make tons more but this sheet should get you started without making too many to begin with but remember gardening is a lot of trial and error. So try to see ‘mistakes’ as learning opportunities!
so, Take advantage of this step-by-step course and get started today!
- This is a self-paced online course.
- Once you sign up and pay for your course, you’ll have access to all the modules and supplemental material.
- You can read all the lessons in a module in one day, or take as long as you need to go through each of them.
- Each module is full of information and easy-to-follow lessons
By the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation, a new skill set and the tools and steps you need to achieve all your goals.
And it’ll give you everything you need to set up a successful vegetable garden that will provide you with a love of gardening, a bounty of fruit vegetables and flowers for all your family.
No more reading a ton of books, signing up to free eBooks and email courses trying to piece together how to get it right.
Whether its a pot or a plot and discover the tools and skills you need to get it right the first time.
Taking this course will save you money-How?
- No buying seedlings over and over to try again
- No trawling the supermarket looking for organic vegetables and fruit to feed your family and paying through the nose
- No buying book after book trying to develope a green thumb.
All you need is one course – ahem, this one – to learn how to set up your vegetable garden whether its a pot or a plot and discover the tools and skills you need to get it right the first time.
Plus, this is your fast-track option with everything you need in one place.
As techniques and advice change and evolve you get free updates to the course so it’s ALWAYS here for you to come back to- Free Of Charge!!!
You also get my help, with any questions you have and help you need, you’re only 1 quick message away from help and advice.
Look, you’ve already wasted hours, days and months trying to grow on your own, the best way to learn a new skill is to learn it from someone who’s already done it. That’s me.
- I was your crash-test dummy.
- I made the mistakes, so you don’t have to.
- I honed my techniques so you don’t have to spend hours trying over and over.
- I found out how to make the best compost, what soil bluberries like, why tomatoes get bruised areas on the bottom so you don’t need to. And it’s all in the “How To Start A Vegetable Garden- A step by step course”!
So, treat yourself to the veg patch of your dreams and get started today. The price of this course is increasing soon when I add new material, so to get your 40% OFF and only pay £24 today AND get the updates for FREE!!