Are you dreading the mess and stress of the holidays or a birthday?
Fed up tidying away toys that no one plays with and not looking forward to more coming with Birthdays or Christmas?
Well, here is a list of Clutter-Free Gifts that you can put on your Christmas list that will end the stress and bring back the clutter free fun.
I have included links in this post that are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you purchase through these links. See my disclosure page for more information)
Clutter Free Gift Ideas
Why not give the gift of memories and try experience gifts??
• Concert tickets
• Football game tickets or season tickets
• Ice skating lessons
• Zip line
• Movie passes
• Tickets to the theatre or bowling.
• A round of golf
• Young driver lesson
More Toddler Gift Ideas
• Skiing or sledging
Offer The Gift Of Time. The perfect Clutter-Free Gifts
• Offer to sort a friends photographs or email folder. We can all get busy and things like this slide and become a huge mess to sort out.
• Offer a night of free childcare to a friend struggling to find time for herself.
• A meal out voucher or even take your friend for a nice meal and catch up.
• Offer to wash their car for a year
• Take them for a nice manicure to spend time together.
• Offer to cook them a nice meal once a month.
• Get the kids involved and make vouchers for the recipient. A kind of I-O-U tickets.
For families it can be tough to find the money for a family day out, so why not give the gift of a membership to their favourite place.
• The local children’s museum
• The Zoo
• The Safari Park
• A Theme Park or
• Or Trampoline Park
• Family cookbook
• Make your own scrapbook
• Photo calendar
• Or even pay for a years free haircuts?
Clutter-Free Gifts can help us learn. In our busy lives, we struggle to find time to learn something new.
How many times have we said “i’d love to learn how to ….. but I just don’t have the time”?
• Cookery classes
• Art or crochet classes
• Learn how to Dance
• Give a swimming club membership
• Pottery classes
• Some sort of craft club
• Exercise membership
Give Something Tasty
How often do we treat ourselves to our favourite chocolate, wine or desert? Make it the perfect gift.
• Fruit basket
• Bake some homemade goodies
• Wine gifts
• Coffee gift card
So, there are some super quick and clutter free gifts you can give whether it’s for Christmas, birthdays or any other occasion.