You love the outdoors. You want to grow something. But everytime you’ve tried it’s turned brown, curled up it’s toes and died?
You’ve looked at so many garden books, watched all the programmes and bought countless seedlings but, there’s only one problem:
You don’t have a clue how to begin, or if it’s possible for you to manage to grow something and keep it alive.
Does this sound like you?
When you do attempt to grow a simple plant, you have no idea how to prepare the soil, when to water it or what it needs.
Do you feel like you just don’t have a Green Thumb?
That there is no point trying to start a vegetable garden as you’ll fail miserably?
I was just like you!!
I grew up watching my dad produce amazing vegetables but when I tried to grow my own, everything turned to shrivelled up, twisted stumps.
They even called me the green reaper!!!
So I gave up!.
I KNEW I had to stay home to raise my babies, but had no idea how I could do that and still contribute to our family’s finances.
I made the decision to stay at home and start a garden that would feed my growing family nutitious, chemical free fruit and vegetables and in turn, save me money on our grocery bils.
But, where to start?
There are two ways to become a fully fledged gardener.
Do it alone. If you do it by yourself you’ll probably make a ton of mistakes – I did.
Let me guess – you’ll probably waste time trying to grow seeds in the wrong soil. Spend months trying over and over until you get lucky.
If you don’t get lucky, you give in and completely waste a whole growing season.
Or…Take a proven shortcut that sets you up for success.
In less that 2 months you can be eating your own crops and reaping the rewards from your very own green thumb.
Taking this course will save you time, energy and money.
And it’ll give you everything you need to set up a successful vegetable garden that will provide you with a love of gardening, a bounty of fruit vegetables and flowers for all your family.
No more reading a ton of books, signing up to free eBooks and email courses trying to piece together how to get it right.
Whether its a pot or a plot and discover the tools and skills you need to get it right the first time.
Taking this course will save you money-How?
- No buying seedlings over and over to try again
- No trawling the supermarket looking for organic vegetables and fruit to feed your family and paying through the nose
- No buying book after book trying to develope a green thumb.
All you need is one course – ahem, this one – to learn how to set up your vegetable garden whether its a pot or a plot and discover the tools and skills you need to get it right the first time.
Plus, this is your fast-track option with everything you need in one place.
As techniques and advice change and evolve you get free updates to the course so it’s ALWAYS here for you to come back to- Free Of Charge!!!
You also get my help, with any questions you have and help you need, you’re only 1 quick message away from help and advice.
Look, you’ve already wasted hours, days and months trying to grow on your own, the best way to learn a new skill is to learn it from someone who’s already done it. That’s me.
- I was your crash-test dummy.
- I made the mistakes, so you don’t have to.
- I honed my techniques so you don’t have to spend hours trying over and over.
- I found out how to make the best compost, what soil bluberries like, why tomatoes get bruised areas on the bottom so you don’t need to.And it’s all in the “How To Start A Vegetable Garden- A step by step course”!
When you sign up to ” How To Start A Vegetable Garden” you get,
- Lifetime access with all updates for free
- 13 self-paced modules ( which includes 37 lessons )
- A full years calendar you can keep all the information you need in one place AND reuse it year after year!
- A goal planning worksheet to set out your hopes and dreams
- A Garden Layout Plan. Where you can lay your ideas down on paper to the correct scale.
- A 5 Year Crop Rotation Sheet, This gives you the vegetable families and how to rotate them to keep your ground healthy.
- Companion Planting Chart. A sheet which gives you a basic understanding of what plants can be planted together to help each plant grow better.
- A Growing Record. This one is very useful as you progress through the year. Fill in what vegetables your growing, when to sow and harvest and all other information relevant to growing this plant well. When to feed it for example and with what, so you have a log of what to do and when instead of having to look it up every time.
- A Vegetable Sowing Calendar. This chart gives you the normal sowing times for these vegetable seeds in the uk. It also gives you the approximate harvesting time so you can plan ahead in your 12 month calendar.
- Compost Making Sheet. This one will help you know what items to compost to make fertile soil for your plants. It also helps you work out what not to compost
- Mistakes To Avoid. We all make mistakes and we will make tons more but this sheet should get you started without making too many to begin with but remember gardening is a lot of trial and error. So try to see ‘mistakes’ as learning opportunities!
Take advantage of this step-by-step course and get started today!
- This is a self-paced online course.
- Once you sign up and pay for your course, you’ll have access to all the modules and supplemental material.
- You can read all the lessons in a module in one day, or take as long as you need to go through each of them.
- Each module is full of information and easy-to-follow lessons
By the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation, a new skill set and the tools and steps you need to achieve all your goals.
Sign up below to enrol in “How to start a vegetable garden” today!!
So, Who’s Teaching This Course?
Real advice. Real mum. Real Gardener.